Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 10979
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. This course also provides the pre-requisite knowledge for students wishing to attend course 20532C Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or course 20533C Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
During this course, students will be introduced to the principles of cloud computing and will become familiar how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course will take students through the process of implementing the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, and SQL Databases. The course will conclude by describing features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
Beheerders, ontwikkelaars, databasebeheerders die zich de basisprincipes van Microsoft Azure eigen willen maken.
Before attending this course, students must have a background in IT.In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Understanding of websites.
- A basic understanding of virtualization.
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, users, and domain controllers.
- A basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries.
- Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
This module introduces students to cloud services and the various Azure services. It describes how to use the Azure portal to access and manage Azure services, and to manage Azure subscription and billing.
• What is cloud computing?
• What is Azure?
• Managing Azure
• Subscription management, support, and billing
Lab : Using the Azure portals
- Module 2: Microsoft Azure management tools
This module explains Azure PowerShell and its use in managing Azure subscriptions. It also describes the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK) and the Azure cross-platform command-line interface, and explains their benefits and uses.
• What is Azure PowerShell
• The Azure SDK and the Azure CLI
Lab : Using Microsoft Azure management tools
- Module 3: Virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
This module explains how to use Azure to deploy virtual machines. It also explains the highly available and scalable configuration of Azure virtual machines, and the management of virtual machine disks by using Azure.
• Creating and configuring VMs
• Configure disks
Lab : Creating a VM in Azure
- Module 4: Web Apps and cloud services
This module explains how to create, configure, and monitor Web apps by using Azure. It also describes the creation and deployment of Cloud Services on Azure.
• Creating and configuring web apps
• Deploying and monitoring web apps
• Creating and deploying PaaS cloud services
Lab : Web Apps and cloud services
- Module 5: Creating and configuring virtual networks
This module explains Azure virtual networks and how to create them. It also covers variety of virtual network components, focusing in particular on Azure load balancers.
• Getting started with virtual networks
• Creating a virtual network
• Getting started with Azure Load Balancers
Lab : Create a virtual network
- Module 6: Cloud storage
This module explains the use of cloud storage and its benefits. It also explains how to create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
• Understanding cloud storage
• Create and manage storage
Lab : Configure Azure Storage
- Module 7: Microsoft Azure databases
This module explains the options available for storing relational data in Azure. It also explains how to use Microsoft Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases in Azure.
• Understanding options for relational database deployment
• Creating and connecting to Azure SQL databases
Lab : Creating a SQL Database in Azure
- Module 8: Creating and managing Azure AD
This module explains how to use Azure AD and Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to enhance security. It explains how to create users, domains, and tenants in Azure AD, and how to use Multi-Factor Authentication and single sign-on (SSO).
• Overview of Azure AD
• Manage Azure AD authentication
Lab : Create users in Azure Active Directory tenants
Tarief (excl. BTW)
€ 1.045,00 per deelnemer
AIMED Academy maakt uit het oogpunt van MVO en always up to date gebruik van digitale lesmaterialen welke tijdens de training worden gepresenteerd op een extra beeldscherm. Daarnaast ontvangt u ook een trainingsmanual ter naslag. Optioneel kunt u de AIMED Academy Experience Kit bijbestellen. Neemt u gerust contact met ons op voor meer informatie
De training start de eerste dag om 09.30, de overige dagen beginnen we om 09.00.
De training eindigt iedere dag rond 16.30
Wilt u meer weten over onze trainingen, groepstrainingen of maatwerktraining neemt u dan contact met ons op.